It may not feel like it, but it’s officially fall in Fountain Hills! If you’ve been wanting to sell your Fountain Hills home, now is a great time to do so, before the holiday season hits. It’ll be here before you know it! As a Fountain Hills real estate agent, I think fall is a wonderful time to sell. This article from KCM Crew backs me up, here are some reasons:
1. Demand is strong. Despite rising home prices, demand is still strong among buyers ready and able to purchase a home in the Fountain Hills real estate market!
2. There is low competition. Low inventory of homes for sale has been an ongoing issue, but it creates a positive situation for sellers. With less competition, this could mean more interest and offers from buyers.
3. The process is faster. While there are many steps to selling a home, the process tends to be faster with low inventory, more pre-approved buyers and more best offers up front.
4. Now is the time to move up. If you’ve been wanting to move up to a bigger home, or a luxury home, now is the time to do it. Home prices and mortgage rates are both predicted to continue increasing into 2019, so the sooner you sell and buy, the more you could save on your new home!
5. It’s time to move on. If you’ve been wanting to sell your Fountain Hills home, you have a reason for it. Whether it’s to move closer to work, or aging parents, or to have space to grow your family, or to downsize into retirement, why put off what’s important to you? The time to act is now!
So, now that you know why this season is a great time to sell, let’s look at how to get prospective buyers interested in your Fountain Hills home. Here are some selling techniques you can start working on now:
1. Declutter, clean, organize. The sooner you start, the better off you’ll be! Decluttering means removing everything in your home that you no longer use, or at least that you don’t need while selling. Cleaning means deep cleaning every nook and cranny. Organizing means putting everything back in a way that looks clean and minimalistic.
2. Stage. Staging means make your home look more like a model home rather than a lived in one. Remove anything that is personal, like photos or artwork. Rework your furniture in a way that makes every room look spacious and useful. Remove clutter from counters and only leave visually appealing items, like a bowl of fruit on the table or a vase of flowers in the bathroom.
Preparing your Fountain Hills home for a sale is something I can help you with, along with answering any questions you may have and guiding you through the entire home-selling process. Contact me, your Fountain Hills real estate agent. Let’s accomplish your Fountain Hills real estate market goals this fall!